Monday, November 24, 2008

I love this time of year.....

The fall and winter and Holiday season is without a doubt my favorite time of the year. Thanksgiving especially, I love to make the "feast", see family and start the decorating process. Due to my husbands job we live 1600 miles from my parents and I really miss being able to see them....something I am hoping we can change in the near future.
I am totally excited about the upcoming Harvest festival in Idyllwild ca, they are predicting snow for at least one day we are there ....yippeee!!!! The Bed and Breakfast we are staying at has a huge stone fireplace in the living room so I am hoping for some time with a crackling fire and some hot cocoa......and way to many marshmallows in it for my own good!! heehee
So if you are in the neighborhood, come on up the mountain, play in the snow and check out or specials!!!!

No comments: