Thursday, November 13, 2008

Dull...Dull....and Busy......lol

Today has been a day to try to catch up with the house......What I really need to be doing is painting and finishing ornies...but the laundry won't do itself either. " Hauling Harriet" aka my van is acting up which doesn't make for a comfortable feeling when you have a big show schedule....but then life would be boring and no where near as much fun......lol ( guess I will be seeing my favorite mechanic in the morning)
We will be at Highland High School for a boutique on the 19th and then set up for Little Bear Boutique the same day....( both in the Palmdale Ca area) then off to Idyllwild for the Harvest Festival the 2 days after Thanksgiving.......I can't wait...it is one of my favorite shows we do!
Ok now off to make some Carne Asada Tacos for dinner then to hang out with the hubby for the remainder of the evening.......and there you have it ...another glimpse into the constantly busy , incredibly dull like that is mine....lol

No comments: