Sunday, November 16, 2008

The long and winding......to do list......

Where did I get this list making gene???? I have mile long to do lists perpetually...they never get shorter since as soon I complete a task I add another. And now another addiction....this blogging thing ( still just dipping my toes in the water) but I can see I am going to have a hard time ignoring the call of the computer. Be it to dabble and update mine or to read others that I am finding extremely intriguing....
Heaven help me and the work that needs to be done today......there are pantry cakes in the oven and candles ready to be poured and cheesecloth to be grubbed.....so awaaaaaaaay i go off in a cloud of cinnamon and soy wax debris...
***** oh and a funny little footnote... at the bank yesterday dropping off the deposit from the last show...the girl asks if I have gum etc.. in my purse? Why, I ask....well she says your money smells yummy!!! lol it smelled of cinnamon and candles and fixins....****** heehee we will take that as a bonus!!!!!

No comments: